I am trying to find a way to achieve something in Jira that I am currently using spreadsheets for.
My team is involved in both operations and development, and we keep a backlog of all tasks where we use a modified form of WSJF to prioritise them. Often, a stakeholder wants an estimate on when we will have a task completed by. The easiest and most accurate way to do this I have found is to take a total of the Story Points of the task question plus all tasks above it in the backlog, and divide this by the Story Point flow rate of the team. To do this I have a spreadsheet that looks much like this -
Team flow rate = 5 Story Points per Day
| Task summary | WSJF Score | Story Points | Story Points Running Total | Estimated Days until Completed. |
| Task 1 | 100 | 5 | 5 | 1 |
| Task 2 | 90 | 5 | 10 | 2 |
| Task x | n | sp | (previous running total) + sp | (story point running total) / (team flow rate) |
Is there any way I can implement something similar with in Jira?