Many of the issues I work with have images (screenshots) embedded within them (markdown link to private storage associated with BitBucket cloud). When these issues were migrated to JIRA and the original issue tracker disabled, these images are no longer available. I don't want to go through all the issues, fish out the original images, and re-attach them to JIRA. Could someone at Atlassian please fix this so that future migrators do not have to grieve this loss?
Closest thing (though admittedly not that close) I could find in the issue trackers was BCLOUD-17295
Mini-Rant: Given that data is going from a simpler system to a richer one, both developed and operated by the same company, I think the tool for migrating BitBucket issues to JIRA issues should be smoother than it is. This is especially true since Atlassian has effectively been advertising for JIRA inside of BitBucket and encouraging users to migrate.