I'm comparing Team-managed and Company-managed, trying to see which one is the right fit.
I think it is very strange how features have been split between the two. It makes me feel like there are no good choice, only bad ones, because of blockers on each side.
Most recent example, filters.
- Team-managed is really simply to filter the board by popular things such as assignee, epic, label, etc. But you can't add anything else.
- Company-managed is 100% custom, however the user experience is so horrible I don't really see a point of using it.
Most importantly, in company-managed boards, how to I setup a filter that works as a dropdown (or auto-complete)?? Imagine wanting to filter by Assignee ... am I suppose to add a separate filter for each team member??
Or filter by Epic - should I create a filter every time I add an epic??
Surely that makes no sense.