Hello,
I'm not able to find "view settings" in the roadmap screen in order to set the colors for Epics.
Is there a place here I can set that or?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Regards,
fred
Hi Frédéric - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am not aware of the ability to set the Epic color through the roadmap. But you can set the Epic color directly in the Epic.
When on the Epic, simply click on the colored box to the left of the Summary field and then select the color you want.
Thanks John for your reply!
But it seems that this settings exist as it is described in this page:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-the-roadmap/
-> see number 3 "view settings" that I don't have on my screen...
And my color is already set for my Epics but are not apply on the Roadmap.
Gotcha - two separate things - not having the View Settings doesn't have anything to do with setting the Epic colors.
But you probably don't see the View Settings because you are not a project administrator for that project.
actually, I am... ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.