Reference https://jiracoursestratos.atlassian.net/jira/boards?contains=. As captioned choice box missing.
I am afraid your question is a little confusing and lacking information that we'd need in order to be able to help you.
The confusing part is "board type list" - Sprint and Kanban are types of board, but Next-gen (now team-managed) is a project type (which could also be Sprint or Kanban, and generate a board of the right type when you create the project that way).
I mean - I do not understand what you are looking at when you are looking at the "board type list"
Secondly, the missing information (which will probably help us understand the confusing part) - where exactly are you seeing this field? Maybe you could give us a screenshot and include the full url?
Bear in mind we're a community of people talking about Atlassian, we are not Atlassian themselves (although there are many of them here) and we have no access to your systems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.