運用中のプロジェクトで新しいスプリントを作成し、そのご「...」を押して編集しようとしたところ、JSONが別タブで表示され、操作ができません。
ブラウザをEdge、firefox、Chromeに切り替えてみましたが、症状が変わりませんでした。
また、作成したスプリントで「日付を追加」を選択し、日付の編集ができる画面でカレンダーから開始日、および終了日を選択し、「更新」を押したところ、日付のフォーマットが間違っているというエラーが表示されました。
エラーメッセージは以下の通りです。
'12/7/21 10:46 AM' は有効な日付ではありません。次の形式で日付を入力してください:dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
日付のフォーマットで月がMMMとなっていて、フォーマットとしても変だと思うのですが、Attlassianのバグか何かでしょうか。
解決方法について知見があれば、教えていただきたいです。
Translated using Google translate:
I can't edit the sprint created on the backlog screen
When I create a new sprint in a project in operation and try to edit it by pressing "...", JSON is displayed in a separate tab and I cannot operate it.
I tried switching the browser to Edge, firefox, and Chrome, but the symptom did not change.
Also, when I select "Add date" in the created sprint, select the start date and end date from the calendar on the screen where you can edit the date, and press "Update", the date format is incorrect. An error was displayed.
The error message is as follows.
'12 / 7/21 10:46 AM' is not a valid date. Enter the date in the following format: dd / MMM / yy h: mm a
The date format is MMM for the month, and I think the format is strange. Is it a bug in Attlassian or something?
If you have any knowledge about the solution, please let me know.