Hello Gurus
Need your expert advice here as I am just exploring around. I am able to get issue specific Worklog using this https://jiracompany.com/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUEID/worklog
But I wanted to know how can I extract all worklogs for last 6 months ?
The thing is I had JIRA db access but now since we are on cloud hence need to pull info using API.
Need to extract Worklog, Issue, Project etc.
Any tips on how to follow from this one
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-worklogs/
Hi Amit,You're on the right track but wrong endpoint / version of the API.I'd recommend using this one:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-worklogs/#api-rest-api-3-worklog-list-post
Cheers,Mark
Thank you for the info but v3 isnt working instead V2 is working for me.
I need to know how to get list of all worklogs, issues.
I guess I might have to use
GET /rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey}
GET /rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/worklog
etc and so on.
Hi @Amit Naik
I believe this is correct - referring to documentation this endpoint can be used to query for worklogs. However, if you should have meant it in a way the call must return "all worklogs from all issues - at a time" I don't support this is going to work.
The request
gets you the worklog for an issue, you would have to repeat in a loop for example:
GET /rest/api/3/issue/NET-234/worklogGET /rest/api/3/issue/NET-235/worklog
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.