I am wondering if it is possible to have an integration between a SharePoint site and the Jira Service Management knowledge base in Confluence for my project. My goal is the following: when a user is creating a new issue ticket (for example, using the portal) and types a word into the summary box, I want to be able to see suggestions related to the words typed in the summary box from the SharePoint site. So, for example, let's say a user is creating a ticket and they type into the summary box "intercom in room 1 is not working". When they type this, I want related documents from the SharePoint site to be recommended to the user so that before they submit the ticket, they can see if one of the documents from the SharePoint site is useful and can solve the problem. That way, people can solve their problems before submitting a ticket thanks to the fact that key words in issue creations trigger information on the SharePoint to show up as recommendations for solutions to the problem. If this is at all possible or anyone has any tips/ideas related to this topic, please let me know. Thank you in advance!
Upon further research into this, I discovered the app "SharePoint Connector for Confluence". Before I go ahead and pay to use this, does anyone know if this app would work for my problem. Thanks again!