Anyone avail to confirm whether or not issue types in team-managed projects can have their own workflows? I found documentation that states 'yes' but I get a red circle with a slash when I hover over to change the issue type when saving the workflow.
I'm a project admin and can make other workflow changes successfully.
Is this dependent on the plan- Standard vs Premium vs Free?
Documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/workflows-in-classic-and-next-gen-projects/
Many thanks!
As of this moment you can only have two workflows in a TMP one for Epics and one for all other issue types.
Thanks @Jack Brickey . The documentation is a little misleading when it says 'each request type can have it's own workflow'. Appreciate the insight!
@JRodney Estrada , the link you provided above, and the associated image, reference JSM not JSW/JWM. In JSM you do have individual workflows per request type.
Whoops, good catch!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.