Wouldn't fixing this issue be much simpler by adding the default Unresolved (ie 'None') value to the Delete Resolution page's Dropdown menu? We wouldn't have to go through every workflow which has an issue with this resolution. Currently, we can only transition from one resolution value to another.
DeleteResolution.png
To clarify: I want to delete a Resolution field value of "Unresolved" which my predecessor added years ago and set as the default resolution. I don't want to delete a resolved value and set them to unresolved. Creating a Resolution value of Unresolved is a very common JIRA mistake and fixing it is aggravatingly complex.
Yes, if I were to delete the Resolution Value "Fixed" and set all issues with the Resolution "Fixed" to "None" that would cause issues, but this request isn't that situation. This situation would fix my problem and alert users that they haven't correctly set the resolution status on their issues. I think a lot of other users would find this fix to be very helpful.