Any Free plugin which can ease Pre-planning and commitment ceremonies?
Hi @Puneet Khandelwal
I took a look at these but i don't think they cover all your needs
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224759/remote-agile-planning-poker?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224927/capacity-planning-time-tracking-timesheets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Cheers
Thanks for your help, but I am looking for more of a plugin that can create two different views for pre-planning and commitment ceremonies which happens prior to the sprint planning ceremony.
To help the community offer you ideas, would you please clarify what you mean by "Pre-planning and commitment ceremonies"? I do not recall those terms as agile events in scrum, which you appear to be using.
Thanks, and best regards,Bill
A pre-planning ceremony means Product Backlog Grooming.
A Commitment Ceremony means Sprint Planning.
Thanks for clarifying! I suggest searching for common terms for those agile events in the marketplace to see what may be of interest to you:
Of note: with free you get what you pay for :^) so often there is little or no support for such products. Many of those vendors often refer users back to this community rather than offering product guidance.
@Puneet Khandelwal you can try the free Magic Estimations app for the commitment ceremonies
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.