I am working on an automation for a Jira Service Desk project called ISSM that we are using for Vendor compliance management via "Service Request" tickets. At the beginning of every month, I would like to check for tickets which are marked as "Done", with a Resolution date that is more than 365 days old, and then send an email to a specified address with a reminder to complete the review.
For testing purposes, I have set the "resolution >=5d" because I know we have tickets that would apply. Here's what I have setup presently:

In case the query is not readable in that screen shot, here is my JQL query:
project = ISSM and status = Done and issueType = "Service Request" and resolved >=5d
I believe the final query would look something like this:
project = ISSM and status = Done and issueType = "Service Request" and resolved >=365d
When I manually run the rule to test, the audit log shows no matches:

Am I calling the issueType incorrectly? Am I misusing "resolved"? Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you have any questions.