Hi,
I need a way to simplify our bug creation on Jira cloud.
I would like many fields defined for the creation flow, but to only display relevant subset of fields that are selected based on a value on a drop down list on the same view.
Example
Bug Create
Source of bug field
Customer
Code Inspection
If the user selects "code inspection", then the view should display fields relevant for customer, ie customer name. If the user selects Code Inspection, then I would like code review URL, file name etc
I understand we could do this on Jira Server with Script runner and behaviours, but we have a cloud instance. Can I instead of this perhaps use a new state in the workflow, so the user selects Source of Bug, clicks Create, then based on the value of the Source of Bug a new screen appears with static fields on it, that are applicable ie a customer screen with customer name on it, that only comes up if the user selected Customer in the create bug screen.