These two widgets keep popping up on every case I get. I can manually remove them (using ... menu) but they keep popping up on every next case I get.
How to remove those fields FOR GOOD ?
Hi @Rambo welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please be informed, those plugins will pop up as per the configured tasks and their activities. Even I get them on every screen and I need to manually close. I believe the right point of contact is their support teams for any settings.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hi there @Rambo ,
Thanks for the question. I want to be absolutely sure that I understand the issue.
Are you using Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira to add wireframes projects to your stories generally and just want that field to disappear?
Or are you not using Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira - maybe you installed it to try it out - and want to remove the whole integration/app?
Hi, @Alasdair Manson
I never installed balsamiq Wireframe and I don't want to use it, and I want to remove it from all the cases (not manually removing the fields one by one in every case)
I'm the only person in our company that see those two fields in the cases for some reason
I got more info on that, It appears that this issue is only happens to me (on all browsers). I have my colleagues to view the same cases that I have this issue and those two fields does not show up for them, but they are shown for me.
As I said, I can go to "..." and remove the fields but it only removed for this particular case, BUT I have just noticed that after a day or two the fields are back (even on the case where I explicitly removed them from)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.