Hello!I am trying to check why statusDate field is not changing after changing status for issue. It is always = cratedDate for manual changing status and also for automatically changing status.Does anyone know why isn't it changing? What should I do to change this field? I was trying to find it, but i couldn't.As i know this functionality added by addon Requests Export for JSM
I am not familiar with “statusdate”. Is this a custom field? If so maybe the field is meant to be populated via a post function. You mention you have Requests export for JSM and I searched the docs for that field without any results.
Hi, Jack!Not sure it is custom or standart field. I found it only in ServiceDesk portal as a user "Export requests to CSV/Excel"(it was added with plugin Requests Export for JSM).Also couldnt find anything about this field anywhere:(Just looking someone who maybe used this pugin or saw same field somewhere, cause it is working strange.
So I get the export to CSV part but I don’t see “statusdate“ anywhere on the screen image you showed. What am I missing here? Can you show an image of where statusdate is actually displayed?
nevermind. I’m blind apparently
So now that I’ve open my eyes and I actually see status date I suspect this is a custom field. To verify that, assuming you are a Jira admin please click on the cog icon and select issues then custom fields. See if status date is listed as a custom field.
now, assuming it is a custom field then you really need to find who created this field to understand when it is updated. It’s likely that it was intended to be updated using post functions on every transition of a given workflow. But that’s just a guess on my part at this point.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.