Hi
I installed an app but unfortunately can't find Hidden Webfragments link in the top bar. Could you help me?
What do you mean by "hidden webfragments"? Could you explain what you are looking for here (also, what has the app got to do with it and what actually is the app?)
I installed Web Fragment Finder app. Because I do not know how to use it, I watched movie and read documentation. In readme.md, which you can find here
https://bitbucket.org/wittified/webfrag-finder/src/f977b060be81a825e0b1745881e69c8e2f1864b0/?at=1.6
I read:
go to the Configuration page (Available through the "Hidden Webfragments" link in the top bar) and turn them on.
But there is no Hidden Webfragments button in my Jira.
Quick question to rule something out - you've said you are on a Cloud system - is that true? (Easy way to tell - your Jira is available under <something>.atlassian.net)
Is the Jira Cloud App "Webfragment Finder for JIRA" still available?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.