Hi there,
I'm new to Jira administration, I'm struggling to set up my fields properly. I'm trying to set up change management process. I have "Create change request" screen where customer fills in fields (name, summary, etc.) and raises a ticket. Then the ticket is assigned to change manager, who can approve the ticket and then agree on the change. When they agree, there is another screen "Agree on change" (it is assigned to transition in a workflow) where manager needs to fill in additional fields (implementation timeframe, estimated effort, urgency, etc.).
I was finally able to set up all fields properly, they are all showing in the right places, but I have one issue. At the moment only fields in "Create change request" screen are mandatory, but I want to make those from "Agree on change" mandatory too. If I make them mandatory in field configuration scheme, they they pop up in "Create change request" ticket, which only the customer is supposed to fill in. I tried to set up a separate Screen Scheme and Field Configuration Scheme for this specific screen, but I cannot assign them to the project and issue type, otherwise my settings for "Create Change Request" get lost.
Is there a way to make these fields mandatory only in the screen that is assigned to workflow transition?
Many thanks for help
)