Hi good people,
I really like JIRA and how it allows our external clients to be involved in the project as well e.g. adding comments, being assigned with tasks, and uploading what they need to submit for the project. It adds professionality to our company for both members and clients.
I recently found out that anyone I assigned to a project will have access to other projects, too. That's really not good.
I found this very handy instructions:
Jira access to a single project (atlassian.com).
My questions to this:
1. Is is applicable for Free Jira account? I guess since it requires project role, I need to upgrade my plan (sadly). As a starting up company, we need to keep cost down. Any ideas on how to restrict access to a project in a Free plan for external clients?
2. If I need to purchase a plan, what is the best set up to keep the monthly cost as low as possible? Adding my teammates and each clients to my site will add number of users, which means quite a high cost for our small operations.
Please help
.
Thanks a lot in advance!