I am creating a application that makes use of the Jira service management API, and I am trying to approve issues from within my own application. I made the assumption that by using Answer approval endpoint I would be able to approve the issues that need to be approved. in the issue fields I can see the needed approver and try to use the issueKey and approvalId to make the call, however this returns a 404 error saying the requestType that I am trying to view does not exist. I use the OAuth flow and have the right permissions (write:servicedesk-request). The approval user that is connected tot the issue is the same user that makes the call with the bearer token, so he should have access to the issue and approval. Does anyone know if is did something wrong or that the desired outcome can be achieved in any other way?