I am a little bit confused about road map and epics in Jira.
I started planning for an App with creating my product roadmap. Each point in the road map refer to a releasable product with a set of features, from MVP to a full-featured product. One may call this points, Millstones.
Then I started to create the backlog items including stories and epics. Each epic consist of some basic features and stories for the early releases and some advanced ones for the latest releases.
After inserting these data in Jira and add some additional data including my estimation about each Epic’s start and end dates, I found out that my road map in Jira is something totally different from what I meant from Product RoadMap and is not demonstrating a meaningful schema of the product maturity according to timeline.
Is there any solution in which I can link stories as a part of an epic to a milestone to create a Product RoadMap?