Hi All,
We are using JIRA Service Desk Management for client issues and confluence for creating knowledge articles.
When I try to create a KB article from within a JIRA Issue, it gives me only two templates to choose from : "How-to-articles" and "Troubleshooting". Then it always takes me to the home page of the linked Confluence space by default to create an article.
So my queries are:
- How to add another template to the list of options when creating an article from within JIRA?
- Is there an option for me to choose the pages or subpages when creating an article from within JIRA? or, I HAVE to create the article in the home page and then move it from home page to other pages?
I am aware that an article can be created separately in the desired pages in the linked space and then can be tagged or linked to an issue. But we want a service desk agent to be able to create an article from within JIRA issue to link it right away under the right pages and not on the home page.
Thank You!!!