Hi,
Could you please clarify whether the following behaviour is by design:
1. I have access to two different Atlassian Clouds (Cloud A/ Organization A & Cloud B/Organization .
2. I log in to Cloud A/ Organization A and access the Confluence page e.g. https://orgA.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/123/pages/1234567/Test+Page
3. Then I login to Cloud B/Organization B and access the Confluence page e.g. https://orgB.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/123/pages/1234567/Test+Page
Login process is made by choosing the second account here (I am already authenticated to both clouds): https://id.atlassian.com/login/select-account?application=confluence&login_hint=not%3Auser%40domain2.com
4. When opening a Confluence page from Cloud A/ Organization A again (where being "logged" to the Cloud B/ Organization B currently) system redirects me to
https://id.atlassian.com/login/manage-session?application=confluence&login_hint=not%user%domain1.com&token=eyJraWQiO <... JWT token ...> where it probably validates the existing session to the Cloud A/Organization A and after it to https://start.atlassian.com/ which means the initial context (URL) is lost and I am forced to copy/paste or click the same required Confluence URL , pointing to Confluence Cloud A/Organization A page again.
It will be more user-friendly to keep the original context and make a redirection to it (the initial URL) after being authenticated against the next existing cloud from the list.
Thanks
@Sergey Solovyev Welcome to the Atlassian Community
For org A what type of Atlassian Account is it? (Atlassian, Google, etc.)
For Org B what type of Atlassian Account is it?
Depending on the account type the behavior can be a little different especially if it is Google and your browser is chrome and you are logged into chrome with the same google account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.