Hi,
I have a very random request/questions.
We have 2 Jira boards, one is called TECH and the second is CORE.
So I've created an automation that when something is moved within TECH board from "backlog" to "in Progress" that it will auto generate the SAME ticket within CORE.
Now I'm having 2 issues here. One I can't tell jira to open that SPECIFIC ticket under "review", it's going into backlog and I can't find a way to change this via automations.
The next request is a weird one, I'd like for a way that these 2 tickets can move simultaneously when being moved between their respective Jira Boards. Is there a way?
I know I may be asking alot here, but just because when it is in TECH board under in progress it will then be reviewed if we implement or not, but would be great for it to stay up to date on the other ticket, other than being linked.
Thanks,
Renato