Hello,
How can I have "Parallel Sprints"
I have enabled it from (Settings -> Products -> Jira Software configuration -> then enabled Parallel Sprints
In backlog, start sprint is active only for one sprint, please advise
Hi @Mohammad Kettaneh welcome to the Atlassian community.
Thank you for sharing the screen shots. To me , it looks like you are on team-managed Jira project type. If so, you can't run parallel sprints. The Atlassian team are currently planning to implement the same on this project type with no ETA.
You need to use the company-managed project type for running parallel Sprints,
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hi @Mohammad Kettaneh ,
Since you have parallel sprints enabled, you should be able to start two sprints. Can you confirm that you have at least one issue on the second sprint you want to start?
Hello @Alex Koxaras -Relational- , thanks for your reply.
please check the attached photos .. I can start one Sprint only
As @G subramanyam stated, by the looks of it, it seems that you are currently working on a TMP, rather than on a CMP. If that is the case, then you have to switch to a CMP to have parallel sprints.
Alex
@G subramanyam All clear now, working fine, thanks.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- All clear now, working fine, thanks.
I have a follow-up question;
I am in a Company managed Project so great; I can enable the parallel option!
Now: Is there any way by which I (admin) can solely enable this function for a certain Project?
Reason:
My question is:
Once I enable this option, does it enable the parallel sprints for ALL teams & projects? I just want to enable it for my team & project
Suggestions would be fully & much appreciated!
Where can I find more information about Parallel Sprints? Currently, the only resource on documentation is how to enable it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.