I am using a classic project (not next gen.).
I added the "story points" field into my screens but I don't have the option to estimate using them. (story points is not part of the drop down)
How can I change it?
thanks in advance
What does the drop down show? Also review the provided link in your image - Read more about estimation and tracking.
Hi Jack,
They show:
- tickets count
- original time estimate
- issue count
And this is a software project right?
Hi @Natalie
could you please confirm on the type of custom field used to "Story Points"?
Because only fields of type "number" work for "Estimation statistic" sometimes in the past it happened that user deleted the "original" Story Point field, created a new one but were then not able to use it with "Estimation statistic".
By going to the custom field overview you can see of which type the custom field is.Please follow the guide here if you should not know how to open custom field overview page:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-a-custom-field/
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.