I read this information in the Jira help, but I can't do it as stated there. The padlock does not appear.
Hi Alex, I got this answer, thanks.
Hi @Miriam Cam
Have you created any project roles which you have associated with the specific project? If not, that's most likely the problem. E.g. in my project:
I have the following roles for one user (Alex Koxaras): Administrator, Service Desk Customer and Service Desk team.
If I want to write a comment, I can restrict this comment to the roles I currently have inside this project.
Try it out and let me know if that worked!Alex
I've already defined some roles, but the lock still doesn't appear
@Miriam Cam hi!
You are trying to comment as the user Miriam Camarena, who has only one role (that of the Admin). Try to give more roles to YOUR user and then try to comment again. The lock will appear, I swear!
Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.