Previously I was invited to join a study project in Jira. Now I need to create a test project of my own, but Jira informs, that every member of the team, I was previously invited in, will have access to project that I would create. So I choose to create a new account and changed e-mail, associated with an old one. I successfully comformed new e-mail for old account and then my old e-mail for new account. But when I try to log-in to my new account (with previously used e-mail), Jira informs me, that I have no access to my old team and it cannot log me in - why, I don't need access to that old account, and I log in with an e-mail, that is not accociated with it any more?!
What do I do to create a new project with not letting in members of my old study team?