I have a content page with a table of contents I want to appear on another page.
On the content page, I have an /excerpt and inside a /table of content. Until recently this was working fine, displaying the TOC on the content page AND displaying the TOC on the other page, where the /excerpt include exists.
Recently it all broke. Now the table of contents no longer appears on the content page, nor does it appear on the include page. I've recreated the /except and just put text in there and that showed up on the /excerpt include page but if I build the TOC inside the /excerpt, it no longer appears.
As I said, it's been working until recently and there are about 10 pages included on the roll-up page, so I'm pretty sure it was a release that broke it. I do have the "absolute URL" checked on the TOC - is there something else that I should change to make this work again?
Also, when I edit the /excerpt-include the content appears in the preview just as I expect it, but on the page, when published the box is empty.