Plugin "Jira_Cloud_REST" returned an error: Invalid user or password or insufficient permissions for the integration user (HTTP code 401). Please check the Jira User value in the Integration and/or User Settings has been configured correctly.
Hi Ajay,
It's best to check the authentication method you've used. As you're using Jira cloud, an API token is recommended. See https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-api-tokens-for-your-atlassian-account/ for more details.
If you're still having issues, then check the permissions associated with your account and whether you're able to perform these actions ordinarily, outside Test Rail.
Cheers, Jimmy
Please , I have a problem with the integration TestRail in JIra. Can you help me?
https://xxxx/plugins/servlet/ac/com.testrail.jira.testrail-plugin/config
And dont know if it is the correct url. Thanks @JimmyVanAU
Hi Jenny,
You're in Testrail on Jira Cloud. I will suggest a few things. Please try in order:
Regards,Jimmy
Hi! I have a strange situation. TestRail sees the task from Jira. Integration was successful.But I can't add the plugin to Jira, the site doesn't find it in the store. I can't find this plugin at all. What can be the problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.