HI.
When our customer register bugs I will be responsible for all of them. I would like to have this field blank and that I can descide who should have the ticket.
Hi @Mikael Hyensjö
Check the default assignee (from project settings -> details) to Unassigned. This will result in all ticket to be unassigned.
You could also create a PF on the bug workflow to clear the assignee field upon creation, if you don't want to change the status quo.
Check to see if there are also any other rules which place the assignee upon creation. If there is, make the correct modifications (using ifs) to restrict the assignment to all issue types but bugs.
Let me know if that helps!
Alex
Thanks.
Possible to send a print screen - having dificulties to find this.
I'll assume that you'll go with the first solution
Perfect
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.