Rules that usually takes couple seconds to execute are taking ~15 minutes to run.
is there anyone facing the same situation ?
Hi @Abdeladim EL AOUMARI ,
Please provide more information when asking a question, so the problem can be identified more easily
- Tessa
How long has this been happening for you? Where’s your instance based? (Region)
hi @Piet Pieters and @Manuel Venegas
Sorry for being non-exhaustive in the original post, I wanted to check if someone was having the same situation as me.
It seems that everything is back to normal now, my rules are executed in usual speed.
I was having this situation between ~11h - 12h french time. I tried different browsers and for 2 different instances (different automation rules...)
I don't see anything major on their statuspage, but something could have been going on that doesn't show here.
Your answers indicate a problem on their side, and since the problem is no longer there, there is little we can do now
Hope it stays this way!
ps: try to add tags to your question whenever possible like "jira-cloud" or something. A lot of users have feeds for specific types of questions, you'll get faster and more answers + other people with similar questions can find it better. I took the liberty of adding some myself.
Cheers,
Tessa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.