Hello everyone,
One of our team members has been offboarded from our organization and after he has left, we just discovered that his account access level is Org and site admin.
My account is also admin, however, I am unable to remove him from the organization. He was using his personal email and when we have reached out to him, unfortunately, he is not willing to cooperate.
This is a very high risk as his access level can harm our production environment, therefore it is quite urgent to remove him as soon as possible.
I have been spending a quite long time trying to find a way to remove him, however, I have exhausted all options, so if anyone can put me in the right direction that would be highly appreciated.
Here is the reference number for the request which I have raised earlier for this issue. CA-1420643
Thanks in advance.