I have admin rights, but not sure how to turn on the calendar functionality.
Looking at this page https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/take-the-team-calendars-quick-tour/ it looks like it was updated earlier this month, but I dont see the + at the bottom of the left panel like I did with the old editor.
Is this still supported functionality? Looking specifically for a radiator that will allow me to point folks to a single calendar confluence page to see all the times sprints and releases.
Hi Rosa,Team Calendars is a Confluence Premium feature, maybe that is why you can't add the calendar functionality?If you don't have Confluence Premium and use Outlook calendars, this app might be an option for you: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217554/outlook-calendars-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overviewIn this short demo you'll get an overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y285YW6VG5AI hope that helps.Cheers,Britta
thanks! That explains it for sure. Was it always a premium product? I've used in the past and guess I didn't realize we were paying for it.
Hi there @rosa trachta
Sure :-) No, it wasn't. They moved it to premium in February '21: Team Calendars in Premium (atlassian.com)
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Britta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.