Great day.
I read the tutorial from this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/specifying-field-behavior-861253403.html but I still can't configure my need in the system. I need to create a mandatory field only for the technician, but not mandatory for the requesting person. For example, a fault code where the requester does not know what it will be, but which the technician will have to compulsorily fill in to be able to close the request. Does anyone know if this is possible to configure? Because when I left a mandatory field, when the requester opened the request through the help center, it was also mandatory there, and when I tried to hide the field, it got even worse, because then it was impossible to open the request due to Jira giving a warning that it has a hidden mandatory field and because of this it is not possible to open the request.
Can someone help me with this please?
Thanks for listening.