It may be normal and I just don't know why.
I made a new article today. If I search from help desk a couple of words I know are in the article, help desk found it. But same text in widget didn't offer the article/topic.
One is an article the other is a how-to, but I think that's the same.
I am still learning, and loving it.
Also im not 100% sure, but my guy who does toolset and eliminator may have been working in the site and that caused it. Cant ask till late tonight.
Thanks if anybody has an obvious answer. I don't need to check widget settings as before widget returned everything in the knowledge base correctly. I only found the client side help desk today. So maybe RTFM
Sorry I've waffled on. Simple question: Should widget and help desk find the same results when a search is performed.
Thanks
J