Hey together,
just a quick question for you experienced Jira admins:
We have a Site for IT-Support purposes. Multiple projects inside, all IT, service desk, e-commerce, process management and so on.
Now we got the request to add
- our marketing department for project planning
- our facility management for service desk and project planning
Now I am stuck at this point:
- If I use the existing site, I have to pay the addons for all of that new users, even if they dont want to use them. (Bigpicture, Confluence, Reminders, EazyBI)
- If I use the existing site, I have to pay the Jira Service Management Price for all that users, even if the "only" use the Jira Work Management (which costs 5$ instead of 20$)
- If I use a new site, I will maybe get problems to maintain multiple sites, permission schemes, workflows, etc.
- maybe more?
What would you do in this case? Maybe somebody in the same situation here?
Thanks in advance!
David