If I manually clone the issue ticket, can I change the output project?
Hi Dragon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Not with the out of box Clone feature - it only clones into the same project.
We use the add-on called Deep Clone, which will all you to change the output project and pretty much all other fields, while also allowing to you decide if you want to clone over comments, links and attachments.
Hi @Dragon
Welcome to the community.
While you cannot change the destination project when cloning an issue with the built in functionality, after you finish cloning the issue you can use the Move feature to move it to another project.
Thank you for your response.
Welcome to the community, @Dragon.
I am the product manager of Deep Clone for Jira. If you have questions or feedback about our app, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.