I downloaded an app for Confluence.
Now I try to install that app following these instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-marketplace-apps-273875715.html
The problem is: I cannot find any "Upload Button" on the "Manage Apps page"
Hi Michael, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is no upload button as stated on that documentation page. That's only for server and data center editions.
You can't use the file upload method to install apps in Cloud applications.
You should install the app via the "Find new apps" menu in Confluence Cloud. Is that not working for you?
The app I`m talking about is this one:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/144/page-approval-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
There is an older, free version of that app.
But you are right: unfortunately, the is no cloud version available. I've overlooked that point.
Anyway, thanks for the fast response
Indeed no Cloud version for that one. And the server/DC apps are not compatible with the Cloud platform.
I'm afraid there are no similar free apps on Cloud.
Hi Michael,
I you feel your question was anwsered by my comments please accept the answer.
We try to keep the Community up to date. This will help other community members when filtering questions.
cheers,
Charlie
Just press setting and select 'Enable development mode' checkbox.
But you cant upload on-prem or DC apps.
The option to install the app manually has been removed.Can be activated with-Dupm.plugin.upload.enabled=true
see:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-re-enable-plugin-upload-1364557898.html
plugin upload UPM: in setenv.sh try adding the below lines and restart the confluenceJVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS="-Dupm.plugin.upload.enabled=true"CATALINA_OPTS="-Dupm.plugin.upload.enabled=true ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.