In the post: Parse Time in Status JQL for Days in Status field than can be retrieved from Jira Cloud for Google Sheets Add-ons. The pattern of this field should be something like this:
<STATUS_ID>_*<span>:*_<NUMBER_OF_TIMES_ISSUE_WAS_IN_THIS_STATUS>_*</span><span>:*_<SECONDS>_*</span>
for each status visited, and delimited by pipeline delimitated (|). I tested it and it seems to provide information according to this pattern (I haven't seen it documented in the referred Add-ons.
My question is about the duration in <SECONDS> according to this pattern. I am getting information that doesn't match with the information I am getting from my issues in Jira. For example this is the string I am getting for one of my issues:
10060_*:*_2_*:*_9285134986_*|*_3_*:*_2_*:*_18833277913_*|*_10000_*:*_4_*:*_7402051825_*|*_10088_*:*_1_*:*_6073676_*|*_10087_*:*_1_*:*_10970_*|*_10001_*:*_1_*:*_0
In my case the Status ID are mapped as follow:
| Status ID | Status |
| 10060 | Backlog |
| 10000 | To Do |
| 3 | In Progress |
| 10036 | On Hold/Blocked |
| 10087 | In QA |
| 10088 | Completed |
| 10001 | Done |
For the following Statuses I get the following seconds:
- IN PROGRESS: 18833277913
- COMPLETED: 6073676
Converting this information into days (1 day has 86400 seconds), It would be represent in days the following duration:
- IN PROGRESS: 217977.7536
- COMPLETED: 70.29717593
which doesn't look correct according to my issue, here is the information from Jira from the Transition information:

From this information, we have:
- IN PROGRESS: 7 months, which represents 214 days
- COMPLETED: 2 hours, 0.08 days
which is different from what I am getting from the field Days in Status. As you can see the number of times the issue was in status is correct, but certainly the duration I am not able to match it with my data.
Thanks in advance for any help. If you know how to contact the team support for this Add-ons I appreciate it.
David