We want to add an image into the text that gets send out when a ticket is raised, currently it just says;
Reply above this line.
Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.
View request · Turn off this request's notifications
We want to replace the text with a nice image etc, is this possible?
Hey @jamie,
Welcome to the community! Head over to your Service project settings -> Customer notifications -> Edit templates.
And then start having fun customizing them!
Best, Max
Hi Max,
Thanks for this, only does text, are we able to put images in? I'd like to add;
Hey Jamie,
what gives you the impression that it only does text? You can edit the HTML and CSS of the templates. Maybe have a look at the docs, especially at the first blue box.
Change the look and feel of customer notifications
I think I might be in the wrong place as the below doesn't have the HTML option, any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.