Hi ,
Unable to connect Slack integration on Jira.
Under slack integration tab, connect to slack , gave the slack workspace but got these errors:
The enable Slack integration toggle is also enabled.
Hi Priya,
Sorry to hear about this problem, I understand that you are trying to add a slack integration into a team managed project in Jira Cloud. However there appears to be a pair of errors where Jira seems to be unable to connect and gather the required information from slack.
Could you please try this once more? I looked through the logs from Atlassian's side, but I did not find any clear errors that indicate what the problem is. If you can recreate this problem, please let me know at what date/time this happens as it would help me to pinpoint any logs from our side here.
Please let me know.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.