Hi,
currently we're using JIRA Software (Server) V5.2 - I know we should do the upgrade. So we want to switch to the cloud-version.
We internally use LDAP for our autorizations and therefore we want to add LDAP also in the cloud.
But I think that's not possible due to restriced functions in Jira: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/restricted-functions-in-jira-cloud-applications-776636921.html - Is this a general limitation in cloud (I mean also at Confluence, Service Desk) ?
If yes, do I have to invite and grant all 1000 users manually ?????
RegardsChristian
Correct. You can't use LDAP on any part of Cloud.
If you are using Cloud, then I believe you can request Atlassian support to upload your list of customers and they will create the accounts for you.
Is this statement still valid?
Yes.
Although there is a trial of a SAML integration in progress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.