know there are lots of questions with this title but none of them resolved my problem.
I have nothing in the unmapped column all the sub-tasks have a resolution but still I am not able to close the sprint.
Will appreciate the help. Thanks.
Can you please try running the following;
project = 12315 and type = Subtask and resolution = empty
Are all the sub-tasks in the last column on the board?
Hi @Jaspreet Singh
could you please show us how the sub-task section from within GLDP-2082 does look like?Probably also a screenshot which shows the status and/or resolution of GLDP-2082?I understood that the issue GLDP-2082 is resolved but from the screenshot this probably rings a bell.Of course, this only makes sense if the tip from Nic should not already have helped you sorting this one out.
Regards,Daniel
Hi, same no result
Hi, Nic Yes.
Ok, then I suspect that your board is not including all the sub-tasks for every issue in the sprint, and some of the ones not on the board are not complete.
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for looking into this, the issues have been resolved now. These issues from another project got linked with the current sprint and were not showing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.