I would like to create multiple Confluence pages from a certain JIRA filter so I can have documentation for each JIRA issue and having a similar structure on Confluence side.
So, if I have the following filter result (structured to show how I want to create my Confluence pages):

Is there a way to create the above structure in Confluence from already created JIRA and their respective epics and labels as parents to look as follows?
- Label = Iteration 1
- Label = Iteration 2
Observations:
- Each of the bullet above would be a page in Confluence, structured as shown (Label as parent, Epic as level 1 child, and JIRA as level 2 child).
- Label and Epic could be any other field from JIRA that would not change so easily (Sprint, Fix Version, Build, etc.).
- I am aware that Label should not be used to store iteration/sprint number but, just wanted to make sure that what I am asking could help other users as well.
Thanks in advance!