I've created a couple of shortcuts for our team, seen here:
However, the rest of my team are unable to find/see these shortcuts I've created for them. Is there a way I can make these available to my support agents?
So this should work. However you need to make sure that the users can browse the project. I just tested it myself with my Shortcuts and my agents can see them fine. Also make sure these dashboards or links to other pages are indeed shared as well.
I confirmed my agents have the browse project permission:
Also confirmed that if I slack a link to my dashboards, they can see/open those as well.
Here's what my agent sees:
Hello @jack - Did by chance get a chance to look at my screenshot confirming the permissions for my agents? I have confirmed they're able to view the project and work issues.
They still are unable to see the "Shortcuts" section when viewing the project.
Sorry for not getting back to you. So my question is what are those shortcuts to? I’m wondering if there’s just something weird about the team being able to see any shortcuts you add versus the specific target of the shortcut. Can you try to add a shortcut to say google.com and see if your agents actually can see the links and access them?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.