I am using the Jira Software Cloud Free version and I have set up a company managed project. I am the only user on my team that is able to see the Kanban Board and Roadmap for my project. The board settings show that the board's location is within the correct project. I suspect I deleted a default group called 'atlassian-addons-project-access' which is listed in the projects permission scheme. The free version does not allow me to edit the permission scheme at the project or system level. I've attempted to recreate that group and put my users in it, but they still did not have access to the kanban board and roadmap - when they try to access the link to the board directly they get an error message stating that the board doesn't have an assigned location and to have the admin assign it to a project or a user.
Additionally I have created a filter for this board however the filter is set to private and it will not let me update it to to have project access by all roles, looks like it's going to work, then just shows the denied icon when attempting to save.
I've also tried adding my users to a group that grants project admin access, but even after I do that the same users still do not see the Kanban Board or Roadmap.
I have a separate company managed project in our application which has an agile board and all of my users can see that one just fine. I've scoured Jira Software documentation and community forum and I'm at a loss for what to do.
Help before I cave and upgrade to the paid version 

