I started with a Jira on demand account and have just added confluence.
I can not work out where confluence is. My domain is patcht.atlassian.net which takes me to my jira setup. How do I get to confluence?
Simon,
You may need to grant yourself access to Confluence from the administration console.
Hi Simon,
Is there any wiki tab on the top bar?
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Nope, just a tab with "Issues".
Since adding confluence the look and feel of my jira installation has changed... And added the "Issues" tab which wasn't there previously.
Screenshot attached.
That has fixed it. Thanks for your help.
You might want to double check if you have the necessary permission to access Confluence. Anyway, I believe it would be a good idea to file a support ticket at our support channel so that you could get a better assistant from our OnDemand support enginner.
Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.