On my Roadmap Plan all issues with the Team field set to "Team X" shows up.
Here's what I'm trying to do:
- I wish Epics to show if any of the issues in that Epic, has a team field that equals "Team X"
- I don't want to show Epics in the plan if none of its issues have a Team field that equals "Team X"
I can manage this manually by setting the Epics Team field to "Team X" or clearing that field value. However, this is a bit unreliable.
My logic tells me I should be able to use an Automation rule here to check for a true/false statement.
- If any of the issues in a given Epic has Team field value = "Team X", set the Epics Team field to "Team X"
- If none of a given Epics issues has a Team field value = "Team X", clear the Epics Team field
Does this make sense, is it a good way to go about it, and if so, how would I create an automation rule to do this?