Hi,
I have been working before with Jira Server, and now we are using Jira Software. And I have some doubts about how Boards works on Jira Software.
Before, we could create a Board and edit the filters in order to show, issues from different projects. However, now in Jira Software I cannot see the Board panel:

Before, we had something similar to this:

By this way, you can create a common board for your developer team which work in different projects. But now, we only have a board related to the project that we have created, Kanban, Scrum,... but it is not possible to have a board in common.
Therefore, my questions are:
1) Is there any posiblity to activate this functionality in Jira Software?
2) If it is not possible to activate it, is there any way to create a common Board for different projects?
3) It is not possible, any suggestion to have this functionality?
Many thanks in advanced,
Javi