Wanted to know if there is any way to disable the email notifications that we receive from Automation for Jira.
Have you disabled the email notifications in rule details when the rule fails ?
What does your annoying notifications look like ?
@Aishwarya Rajendra You would need to go into the automation rule and edit it.
Kind regards,
Moses
Hello @Moses Thomas ,
i dont see any edit option in both ACTION AND RULE DETIALS for disabling notifications.
@Aishwarya Rajendra I am not sure you are checking the right thing you should see something like this
Hello @Moses Thomas
I have the above mentioned option in few rules only.
Any solution for the other rules that dont have this option?
Hey @Flavien Gache
Isnt "Error notification" applicable only when the rule fails?
Yes.
Could you precise us the text and/or what does the notification you receive look like ?
Hi @Flavien Gache
I have selected the option- DONT NOTIFY, yet i'm recieving email notifications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.